We are currently HIRING for the following postition…
Customer Service / Facility Management Assistant
Lancaster Self Storage – Part-Time Retail Customer Service
– Provide outstanding customer service by helping customers understand their needs, recommend storage solutions and help them acquire the needed product solutions.
– Assist reservation and walk-in customers (both in person and on the phone) in renting and vacating storage units, understanding the lease terms, fees and insurance and completing lease agreements.
– Consult, sell, and up sell to customers merchandise such as boxes, tape and other appropriate products that meet their needs.
– Ensure the appearance of the property is customer ready by cleaning units, sweeping, mopping, removing debris, wiping windows, etc. Ultimately ensure property appearance is safe and welcoming.
– Manage, verify, balance cash drawer; prepare and make daily deposits.
– Conduct a daily physical storage unit inspection confirming inventory availability and ensuring each unit is secure or ready to rent.
– Work closely with Manager to receive training and coaching when needed, striving to exceed all company expectations.
– Conducts welcome, collection and other types of calls and documents notes in computer system.
– Assist with truck rental, marketing efforts, office paperwork, general cleaning and special projects.
– Comfort level with staffing solo office.
– Energetic, outgoing, customer oriented personality.
– Strong communication, interpersonal and problem resolution skills.
– Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
– Demonstrated computer knowledge to include using a mouse or equivalent, navigating through windows operating system, data input, accessing company networks and printing.
– Accuracy in entering data, posting account notations and balancing daily transactions.
– Valid NYS driver’s license and insurance with access to reliable transportation used during the work day.
Part-time: Weekdays 9:00 am – 5:30 pm, every other Saturday 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Please send resume to: email@example.com